At Wonderful hair, our aim is to create beautiful hair, whilst ensuring at all times the absolute safety of our clients and staff.
- All new clients must have a consultation and allergy test at least 48 hours before a colour service.
- In line with industry recognised best practice (NHBF) all clients will be allergy tested regularly and must be retested if it has been more than 6 months since their last colour application or if a different brand of colour is to be used.
- All clients must answer the professional consultation questions and sign a professional safety card.
- Manufacturer’s instructions state “Hair colourants are not intended to be used on persons under the age of 16” therefore we are unable to perform colour services on anyone under the age of 16.
- Clients have the option to have an allergy test 48 hours prior to every colour appointment.
- If you have a reaction to hair colour or to an allergy alert test, you must seek medical advice.